Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Engagement Sessions!






what can I say.... I love them!! Lori and Sander met up with me last week and we had a ball together...after a shot of tequila, they were rockin' and rollin'. They are celebrating their nuptials this September! Heather Allen of Table 6 Productions is their event planner and she is soooooo good!!! I highly recommend her!!
so back to the E-session....the reason I love them so much is that it really breaks down the walls and creates these awesome moments with my clients! I just hang to the side and click (well, it's more technical than that...but you know what I mean) ....some of the most magical moments between two people happen during engagement sessions...it's just soo cool! Then when the wedding day arrives....my couples are totally excited for their photos! I am so grateful for what I do. To truly be in service to couples all over the country-who I call my friends, to be able to provide my friends the most amazing gift I am forever humble and grateful!!


Have a great day!
Melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

iknow these were fun. They are all great shots