Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING!!

OH, I love this one!! it's such a great time to spend with family and to just get clear on what I am grateful for in life! So, here are my top 10!

1. My seriously awesome and supportive husband!! --he rocks! :)

2. My Parents who are such an inspiration after being married for 32 years!!

3. The amazing view from our back deck from our house!--it is truly such a gift to live where we do!

4. Our neighbors who have been so encouraging and a touchstone in my life! Thank you for sharing all things great!

5. oh, yes, I'm finally going to say it.......the first SNOW!!! I think I'm finally ready for it!

6. The warm roof over our head!

7. My health of my family and my friends!

8. My friends who forgive me because I NEVER go out with them anymore...because...I'm married, I live too far away and get up way too early.

9. This great new book I am reading called "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's so good!!!!

10. My life career, which I am forever grateful for...I cannot even describe the pleasure I get by serving others in this way! I am truly blessed!

11. How great Thanksgiving is--especially when it's on my Birthday!!...and all I'm going to say is that I was born in the 70's and I have not graduated to the thirty-something club quite yet! :) lol!


OK, so that was 11...but I actually could go on and on! So, I would love to here what you are grateful for...Leave some comments about all the goodies you are grateful for!!


oh, by the way... Here's a photograph of part of our view from our house!




Happy Thanksgiving!!

Melissa

No comments: