Thursday, September 27, 2007

Crazy Schedule!!!

Hi!!! I just want to give a quick update on where I will be over the next few weeks.......I have some travel coming up starting tomorrow ( I still need to pack!) and I will be gone for a couple weeks!
So, without further ado........

Friday September 28th to VEGAAAS for Edith and Cromwell's wedding
Sunday September 30th to Kauai for Allyson and Brad's wedding
Friday October 5th back to VEGAAAS for Sarah and Matt's wedding
Back to Denver Sunday October 7th for the Race for the Cure!
Friday October 12 back to VEGAAAS (again) for Cynthia and Stuarts wedding
Saturday October 20 Denver for Erika and Matt's wedding

so...we should be available via email through most of this...but be patient! We will do our best to get back with you as soon as possible!!!

Mahalo!!

check the blog, because I will be posting!!!

No comments: