Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Shannon and Mike sittin' in a tree......



K.I.S.S.I.N.G.....first comes LOVE, than comes MARRIAGE, then comes sharing time with your best friend and kids are not on the menu.....just yet! Ha! I can only do that because Shannon and I went to highschool together! She tied the knot two weeks ago at the Denver Botanic Gardens. I couldn't be more happy for her! And I was so excited that I got to be there as her photographer!

I love this image of Shannon!


um.......well, I don't have too much to say about the boys and their flair.....they do it well enough :) (lol)


my other photographer Nicole took this image! She is great!



Shannon and Mike are headed to Costa Rica in January! woo hoo! such an awesome place for a honeymoon!
Congrats guys!
Melissa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool groomsmen shot,