Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I DO!



When Lori and Sander called me.....they said they didn't even need to meet me! Heather Allen of Table 6, one of the most amazing planners in Colorado suggested to check out my work and Lori and Sander thought we were a perfect fit! I am so grateful I was able to spend this awesome day with them!!

Lori and Sander both got ready at the Hotel Magnolia in Downtown Denver!
I just love this shot of her! I shot this with my beautiful 85mm at 1.2

There Ceremony was at Denver Botanic Gardens and was so sweet! They had music by Me and Julio who played totally awesome music!!! and so sexy!!! But one of my favorite things Lori and Sander did at the ceremony was a reading from The Princess Bride....OMG! Who doesn't love that movie! So cute! The girls boquets and botineeers and the rockin' table center pieces were done by Delilah's of Denver




I have to say that Heather of Table 6 really knows how to make a reception glow!!! She pulls out all the stops and Lori and Sander were no exception! Their reception was held at Mile High Station. It felt soooo soficitated and urban, yet very intimate with lighting, candles and rich linens and decor!
I had to show this.....when we did Lori and Sanders engagement session, they wanted to take photos with numbers for their tables....I just thought this was so funny!

Their first dance was such a huge hit with their guest!! They took dance lessions and nailed this rockin' dance!! Their guest watched from the balcony upstairs while they danced in between all the tables.....so sexy! I even through in a little off camera light & flash-a tip from my friend Mike Colon who's workshop I went to in February!




I am so blessed to have such steller clients! Lori and Sander are in Greece right now!!! How beautiful!! Thank you so much for inviting me to be apart of your amazing day!!!
Melissa!

No comments: