Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"How do I love thee...."


"...let me count the ways..."I feel like reciting this whenever I am around Trisha and Zach! Their love is sooooo sweet! They are Highschool sweethearts!!!!...they met in the 8th grade! I have the pleasure of photographing their wedding this June! They are getting married at one of my personal favorite get-a-ways...Mt. Princeton Hot Springs! It is so beautiful there I cannot wait to capture their wedding day...I know it will be so amazing and sweet and perfect....oh..I could go on! We just shot their engagement session and it couldn't have been more amazing! The tulips are in full bloom (like their love for eachother)..so I thought it was so perfect to show off their loving effect on eachother in the midist of these vibrant, powerful and colorful flowers! They also were kind enough to answer a few questions about eachother and their wedding! They are so cute!

1. Wedding date:

June 2, 2007!!

2. How did you meet? (you and Zach)

Trisha: We met in high school! Zach claims he started liking me in 8th grade, but I really didn’t like him then…he was mean to me in PE class!! We didn’t really start talking to each other until our sophomore year, though.

3. Was it love at first sight...tell me about it!

Zach: Well, it was more like getting to know each other.

Trisha: He was my first and only boyfriend, so I was really nervous! It took me a while to be comfortable, but from there the rest is history!

4. Favorite thing about eachother...Zach has to answer this one too!

Trisha: I love Zach’s outgoing personality…everyone knows who he is and loves him! It is such a blessing to me to be loved by a man who can always make me smile!

Zach: How ticklish she is!

5. How long have you known each other?

We have known each other for 8 years…and dated for 6!

6. How did he/she pop the question?

Trisha: I was at summer school at Texas A&M University last summer, so one day I thought I was just going to the pool at our Rec Center to hang out with my friend Lauren. Little did I know that Zach had coordinated with Lauren…and flown to Texas! I was laying there soaking up the sun with my eyes closed, when I looked up and Zach was right in front of me! I was so shocked that all I could say was “Oh my goodness!” Zach got right down on one knee, said some amazingly sweet things, and asked me to marry him!!

7. Who did you tell first? Why?

Zach: Trisha’s Mom…but she already knew it was going to happen. Everyone knew except her!



8. Favorite date

One day two summers ago we went to our favorite Mongolian grill and then headed to the park across from Zach’s apartment. We relaxed on blankets in the park and ate Banana Cream Pie from Whole Foods. We ended the night with Frisbee and a slow walk home….it was fun and romantic!

9. How long has your engagement been?

Almost 1 year exactly….we are so ready for the big day to get here!!


10. Who's designing your gown?

Maggie Sottero

11. What are your wedding colors?

Raspberry and Kiwi (doesn’t that sound so much better than pink and green?)

12. (he he) Tell me about the "engagement session"
The engagement session was so much fun! It was neat to cuddle, caress, and kiss…and in public! Melissa was really relaxed and her calm mood really helped us to feel comfortable. We most definitely laughed a lot…especially when Melissa would yell “kiss her” at Zach! But we didn’t mind kissing at all!!

13. Honeymoon? Where? How excited are you?

COSTA RICA!! We are going to Rancho Pacifico to stay in a villa. It is up in the jungle and overlooks the beach. We are looking forward to the peacefulness and rest!


14. Something on your "to do" list (not wedding related)

Zach: graduate from CSU
Trisha: find a job and move to Fort Collins

15. Who is throwing your Bachlor/bachlorette party?

Trisha: my sister and maid of honor Emily
Zach: his good friend from work Nate and high school best friend Keith


16. fill in the blank: "Beautiful is________"

Trisha: Well since I have wedding on my brain, beautiful is knowing that God created a man just for me to meet my needs; beautiful is realizing what an amazing thing marriage is! Beautiful is the tulips that we just took pictures with in Boulder!

17. What CD/album are you listening to?

Zach: The Roots Game Theory
Trisha: The 5 Browns

18. What has been your best/fav experience so far in planning your wedding?

Trisha: My favorite part has been getting the response cards back in the mail. I get so excited knowing that all of my favorite people are coming…and it is such a great reminder of how blessed and loved Zach and I are!

Zach: Trisha’s excitement

19. Any advice to the couples to be?

We would say to enjoy this time…it is such a precious and intimate time of growth in our relationship. Even though we want to be married more than anything, we wouldn’t trade our engagement for the world. We have learned a lot and what we have learned makes us even more excited for our marriage!


Congratulations Trisha and Zach!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome. I love your style really nice.

STEVE DePINO said...

Love this interview idea! Never have seen that before, Very Cool!