Thursday, May 31, 2007

IT'S ME :)

Yesterday, I picked up the NEW issue of the Knot...and as I was thumbing through the goodies...I found ME AND MY HUSBAND in an add!!!! Ha Ha! It was soo funny! The amazing and talented Brittany Hanson of BLR Life Photography shot our wedding last April 2006 in Maui. She rocks!! Anyway, Collages.Net had used her (and our) images in a national add! Here's the images to show! and a couple ones of me and my husband! Brittany is so talented!


all shot by the fabulous Brittany Hanson of BLR Life



Me and Britt...who is also one of my best friends!!!


Have a great day!

Melissa

4 comments:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

cool!!! you're totally famous now!

Unknown said...

You're famous! Thats awesome. And of course Brits pics are beautiful! :) Fun!

BLR Life said...

Hey Girl Now I'm famous on your blog. I miss Maui!
Love you guys.

BLR Life said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.