Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just being real!


Last week I met up with Seth and Kristin for their engagement pictures up at Chautauqua Park in beautiful Boulder! We had a ball..and even included their 3 great...um...I mean GREAT dogs! They are getting married in July and they were so much fun to work with! Seth is a really funny guy and a prankster and he is always making Kristin laugh! What a fun couple! The funny part is that they both 'claim' to not take good photos...but they were so natural with eachother and because it was all about fun and 'not so stiff' poses...they were great! Here's a little email from Kristin she sent me yesterday :) she is so cute!

"Oh my goodness! You are amazing! We both usually take such terrible pictures!
Thank you so much. .......
Thanks again!
kristin"

...and their 3 fluffy dog's!

I told you Seth was a prankster....




I think that I can say that ALWAYS BEING REAL, having fun, and celebrating your love and friendship for eachother brings out the best in eachother! It's my job to capture -'that decisive moment' and I hopefully create a place for you to truly trust your photographer!

Thanks Seth and Kristin for trusting me, and letting me show you how amazing and beautiful you are ;)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa you rule! I bet these guys can't wait for their wedding knowing how wonderfully you'll capture it. These look lovely :) and those pooches are cute too.

BLR Life said...

I am truly inspired. These shots are stunning. You come so far. I love you and miss shoting with you.
Peace Out!!