Tuesday, May 15, 2007

what's your blog worth? Technorati Profile

Totally random....I guess my blog is worth some coin...$2,258.16 to be exact....I told you RANDOM huh!


My blog is worth $2,258.16.
How much is your blog worth?



Thanks to {B}ecker...who also has a blog worth some serious dough (way more than mine :)....Like he said, I guess it has something to do with traffic, search engine rankings and such....I guess some of my fellow photogies keep up with me :) like I do with so many others!! I feel so inspired seeing what my friends are up to, their favorite images from amazing weddings and a glimpse into their wonderful life all across the country.. it's like the ultimate pen-pal meets interactive imagery...or something like that.

Anyway...add me to your favorites on your Technorati and I'll do the same with your bloggy blog blog.

here here for blogging :)
Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

tina oiticica harris said...

Hello,

I would like to suggest opening your comments to bloggers outside Blogger.

I have no idea where you'll arrive. I left Blogger and just reactivated my blogs there.

My active American Language blog is at anarchic_universe. I had written about your blog. If you visit me and leave a comment, I will know where to find your blog
again. I found the look appealing and you were my first search on technorati.

Good luck!