Friday, June 1, 2007

Denver in the Spring time


Tonight I had an awesome E-session in Downtown Denver with two awesome people!! Kara and Matt are getting married at the Westin-Tabor Center in Downtown Denver and we thought that this fun, extended engagement session was a perfect fit! Heather Allen of Table 6 Productions is their personal wedding planner and she is just so great! Heather's passion and creativity is so obvious and she is helping Kara and Matt plan the most fabulous wedding!
Tonight we ran all over town having a ball! There will be more pictures to come later...but here's a teaser for now!

Kara and Matt had a whole crew of friday night bar hopper whistles and applauds!



..even though the ally smelled a little fresh (lol) the light in this little hole was so cool! I guess it's my tribute to the uber cool fashion shoots in ally ways!

Ha...they literally stopped traffic :)

3 comments:

moodeous said...

I love the swingy pink dress pic and the light in the alley rules. Hope ur trip was rad!

sandie jo salisbury said...

I just found your blog today and i love when other photographers leave me comments, so here I am telling you that your stuff is super! I love the first shot on this post! A really great wide shot! It kept me looking and wanting to see more! I also have to say I love the dress twirl! =)

Jasmine said...

Awesome shots, girl! Looks like you had a blast! :)