Thursday, June 14, 2007

Match made in Denver!




When I met Jamie...I knew we were a perfect fit! When I met Tom over lunch on a cold blustry day in January...It all made sense! We all got along great, and I knew this dynamic couple and I would have some seriously good times! Marriage is a big deal to them, Jamie's parents have been married for 27 years! So when Tom did the "will you" it was a BIG DEAL! Jamie couldn't be happier to marry her best friend! and Tom the love of his life!
I can't wait for their fabulous wedding in November! This power couple is ready to move mountains! They are such great spirits, friends and one of the best couples I have ever worked with! Here's a couple of their engagement photos. We got together a couple days ago and had some serious fun...Jamie could not wipe the smile off her face....all because of Tom!








Congratulations Jamie and Tom on your engagement!

4 comments:

Kevin Von Qualen said...

those are beautiful!!

Peggy said...

Melissa,

Even tho I am the Mother of the Bride your shots are unbelievable. I am even more excited for their upcoming Wedding. Thanks for capturing both their inner and outer beauty.

Mary said...

Melissa-
I love your use of light to create a surreal atmosphere! As Tom's mom, I have seen many pictures of Jamie and Tom, but yours are portraits that seem to tell a story, rather than snapshots.
Great job!
Mary

Mike Larson said...

love the warmth in the images, nice melissa!!!