Thursday, June 14, 2007

Instant Karma!


"...you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one....."


So, ROCK ON!! What a great way to give back! Amnesty and Yoko Ono are joining forces in the "Campaign to SAVE DARFUR"

"It's no surprise when people turn to the music of John Lennon during times of political and emotional crisis....Looking to heighten awareness of the situation in Darfur...Net proceeds from the purchase of this album will go to Amnesty International to help end the human right crisis in Darfur."

I am a huge fan of John Lennon, his message and his passion. If this is one way we can help a community in great need, and we can rock the house with great tunes...how can we go wrong? I'm sure you all (by now) have a version of itunes..check it out! I really feel it's worth it!

"....I hope some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one."

Peace, Melissa

No comments: