Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wedding Photojournalist Association!



I am so excited to announce that I have just been accepted to the Wedding Photojournalist Association!!! It is "a professional organization composed of photojournalist and wedding photographers from around the world. What sets their members in the industry is their candid, documentary apporach-a distinctly artisic vision toward wedding photography."-from their website. I also appreciate their way of choosing members...on their work!! A photographer cannot pay to become a member, but hand picked by credited judges of photography.

I am increadibly honored to be among some of my favorite local and international photographers in the top rankings in the industry! I have referred to this website for some time now for inspiration and insite!--and now to be among some of my high ranking inspirations is a humbling blessing!

woo hoo!!!!

5 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you and say welcome to the WPJA!
Keep up the great work!

David Burke said...

Ahhhh, Welcome, My friend!! The WPJA just got better!! Congrats!

Unknown said...

You go girl! That is very good news!!! :) hehe

Jasmine said...

CONGRATS, Melissa! :)

Priscilla said...

That's awesome...Congratulations!