Friday, July 27, 2007

If you ever feel like NOT dancing...DANCE anyway!

If you are married, do you ever think about what it will be like in 30, 40 or 60 years from now? How will your love grow and change? Will you have photographs of your young life, your wedding day, your first dance? How about your last dance-with eachother? Photographs and memories go hand in hand and they both trigger such touchstones in lives. This video below is about just that....creating an Everlasting Marriage...it is very sweet, and I have to say that I shed a few tears watching it, as it tugged at my heartstrings a bit. Happy Friday!

Melissa :)

1 comment:

moodeous said...

Wow I can't believe no one has left a comment yet! I watched this last Friday and I too was overcome by the sentiment. I love that someone is exploring the idea of a successful marriage in our culture. I think its really important and enlightening. I'll have to look for their book at the library! Those old people kissing are too cute for words. Thanks for sharing! :)