Saturday, July 14, 2007

Persische Schönheit !



I met Donnie and Sanaz over a cup of coffee last November, and it seemed we all had the same vision...Beautiful photography!
Their wedding day is fast approaching-next Saturday in fact--and they are tying up all their last minute details to prepare for their amazing nuptuals. We met up for a couple hours last week, this time over cocktails...and good times :)

I hope it was a nice break from all the wedding planning and gave them a chance to just BE with eachother..no matter how many silly /random places I took them...they trusted me, and here are a few of there engagement shots!

Enjoy!






3 comments:

moodeous said...

Oh I love love love the last one with the reflections. It doesn't look like Denver to me! Very Coooool :)

Jasmine said...

Gorgeous pictures...and a gorgeous couple. You're rock, Melissa!!
xoxo...

Michael Norwood said...

great shots! Love the one of them kissing in the bar.