Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Part 2-double wammy weekend!


We had another awesome wedding on July 1st (sunday) with a great couple from my hometown- Evergreen! Seth and Kirstin are a super cool couple!! and I just love that they live down the street from my husband and I! They also had their 3 great dogs as part of the whole festivities! I will just let their images do the talking....we had a great time together!!

~this super cute little one presented Kirstin with a horseshoe for good luck

~They even had an amazing bagpiper play!!!


~Kirstin just radiates beauty

Seth and Kirstin are off to New Zealand for 3 weeks for their honeymoon!! What a blast!!!

I just cannot begin to express how fortunate I feel to know such great people as Seth and Kirstin! Congratulations guys!!


Cheers!
Melissa

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh Melissa,

I've just watched this for the godknowshowmanytimesnow time and I cannot tell you how much I love this. I've gotten SO many compliments on our photos, that I can't begin to thank you enough (and I will officially SOON!) for your beautiful work.

I'm glad you love taking photos because you are an amazing photographer!

Kristin and Seth

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.