Monday, July 9, 2007

A Whole-Lotta-Love!

I have a lot to catch up on!! It's been a crazy couple of weeks...

I would LOVE to start out with my great friends Kirsten and Cannon's wedding! We met over a year ago and they were one of my first clients in Colorado! We have since become great friends and I was so happy to be at their awesome wedding on June 30 2007! They had their ceremony and reception at the beautiful Hudson Gardens

Their friends and family were all in such great spirits and they were surrounded by love!! Their 3 dogs were a big part of the ceremony, just as they are in their lives--and they were sooo good too! I am so greateful that I get to do what I do! Some days I wake up wondering how I got so lucky--to have people like Kristen and Cannon in my life, to be able to photograph these amazing events. I am humbled at every wedding to see the love, kindness and friendship shared among people. It is a great privilege to be at such an extraordinary event!





with love and gratitude....& congrats to Kristen and Cannon
Melissa :)

1 comment:

HopeSprings said...

Melissa,

We consider it such a blessing to have found you last year! Your photographs are beyond words. You capture so much emotion and depth in each one. I look at our pictures every day and each time, I am brought right back to that moment - by far the happiest of my life!

And if it weren't enough that you have such talent, you are also such a wonderful person and friend! I am so thankful you were there to share it with us. No one could have captured it better!

Thank you!
We love you!!!
Kirsten & Cannon