Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Being Grateful~


A couple of weeks ago, I talked about being grateful in life. My husband Ben and I have had some really good talks over the last month in particular about being grateful and being grateful from the HEART. We have kept a list over the last 30 plus days of simple things in life that we are grateful for. It has brought our relationship closer (not that we weren't close already). It really has opened up our eyes to be consciously aware of all the wonderful things in life, and to acknowledge them...daily. So here is my list of what I am grateful for...I would love to hear feedback and hear what you are grateful for too :)

~My hard working husband, inner peace, our 2 soft fuzzy kitties, the warming sun, DANCING!, my health,
my ability to surrender, the journey, morning love :), this moment, creative juices, breath, clean water,
I can still make myself laugh, music, family, laughter, sunshine, my bestfriend (Ben), Spring!, my heath, learning,
moisture in the air, inspiration, being humbled, humility, the ability to start again, my business, knowledge,
light, longer days, snowboarding!, healing hotsprings, my funny husband, our amazing neighbors, Grandpa.~

This is a small and wonderful list of things I am grateful for! I hope you have a warm healthy day full of love and prosperity!

Melissa

6 comments:

.:tomas flint:. said...

you better be careful melissa. an attitude like that could be contagious...you may make the world a better place. thank you for this very thoughtful blog...i hope it inspires everyone as much as it did me. vegas in a couple of weeks...get fired up!!

BLR Life said...

I'm grateful for friends like you. I'm grateful for my healthy children. I'm grateful for a good cup of coffee on a nice spring morning. I'm grateful I get to do what I love. Thanks for inspriring me to check in with myself today. I love you girl.

David Burke said...

I am greatful that I met you and have your blog bookmarked! Little things like that are HUGE in happiness. Keep it goin!

Jasmine said...

Hi Melissa! Just saw your link on Mike's blog and I just wanted to say Hi! Your images from the seminar were awesome and I can't wait to see them in their entirety! :)
BTW, what an awesome entry!!

Beaton Photography said...

great reminder to be grateful - I'm trying to remember this myself. I'm also a Colorado photographer & new to Open Source Photo - welcome!

Mike said...

Hi Melissa, this is a great post! I am thankful for so much, its a list to long to list! I guess I could start with my family and wonderful wife that keeps me going day after day!