Friday, March 30, 2007

WPPI= EXHAUSTED

Exhausted, worn out, weary, fatigued, dog tired, dead beat, bone tired, ready to drop, drained, zonked, wasted, jaded, bushed, whipped, pooped, tuckered out....the list could go on!! I do this to myself every year at WPPI, but I think this one takes the cake!

I didn't take pictures while I was there so these images are from some of the great photog's who also came to wppi-las vegas this year! If you have pictures, send them and I will gladly post them with a link to you :)

SO, here's a couple of images from the weeks events...the bowling party up in the KingPin suite at the Palms, David Jay's awsome seminar and some late night rockstars!


My favorite girls!!




This one is of some of my favorite photog's from the Mike Colon's Intensive I went to in February!! This image is from Tiffany Aicklen



The Blu Party

Image from [B]ecker's blog


David Jay's seminar--there's me in the front row with the hat :)

Hope Litwin had her camera there (also in the front row...so David himself took this photo)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Blu Party was certainly something else...

David Burke said...

you are so money! It was so much fun hanging out again.