Monday, March 12, 2007

Steamboat Springs

Last week my husband Ben and I went to Steamboat Springs to enjoy some spring skiing & snowboarding. IT WAS AMAZING!!! It was so amazing, that I forgot to take photos on most of the trip. (oops). We stayed less than 2 blocks from the gondola at our friends amazing condo. Asta Loevlie, owner of Java Mountain Roasters has been a great friend of mine since highschool and we have been snowboarding together for over 12 years. Check out her coffee shop next time you stroll into Idaho Springs...she won't let you down!! Our other friends Annelise Loevlie and Ben Anderson showed up and showed off some of their fantastic new ski's! They are some of the founders and owners of Icelantic AT Boards. They have the coolest new ski's!! You must check them out and see for yourself- their amazing, I promise!

After the most amazing day on the slopes, good weather, good music and good fun..we were in need of a good hot springs soaking! Strawberry Hotsprings is a great spot to soak your bones. I managed to bring my camera that day...so here are a couple of the hotsprings!

2 comments:

David Burke said...

That place looks awesome! Snowboarding, relaxing.. I am jealous. Bridget and I MUST get to Colorado.

Sweet Pics too!

Anonymous said...

I love that you LOVE my baby brother. I am so glad that he found the most amazing woman to share his life with. I am a bit jealous that you got to ski in Steamboat, but glad you had the opportunity. You are a cool photographer, a wonderful friend and my long lost sista!