Monday, March 19, 2007

Designer Gown Buzz

image courtesy of Pronovias




This time last year I was preparing for my own wedding. Getting all of my last minute details taken care of, all of my loose ends were being completed and I was flying back and forth from Las Vegas to Denver for my final dress fittings...all the while photographing several clients spring nuptuals in Las Vegas and California. I was so excited to see my dress when it first came in to the boutique!! Pronovias was my designer and my dress was a simple one layer, raw silk with delicate gold embrodering, lace and beads. I was married in Maui so I wanted something simple and elegant-and something very light so I could run around in the sand with ;).
Pronovias recently released their 2007 collection, and it is beautiful!!!!! I get so excited when I see new gowns, I want to try on all the new designers styles every time I pop into a boutique or see a fashion release on the runway!! Wedding Style Magazine has a fantastic selection of the most amazing designers of the latest 2007-2008 trends and styles of gowns (including Pronovias).

1 comment:

Mike said...

Beautiful dress! Dont you just love Wedding Style! Happy almost 1 year anniversary!