Sunday, April 1, 2007

Lovely Ritz Carlton Wedding!

Since I am here in Las Vegas, I got the pleasure of working with the best photographers in town BLR Life Photography! Brittany Hanson of BLR Life is the reason I began to photograph weddings. She has been a huge inspiration to me and I am forever grateful to have her as a life long friend! This Saturday I got to work with Jen Hukill a wonderful friend and fellow photogie, and associate of BLR Life. We have worked together for over 2 years photographing weddings from time to time..it was great to work with her again!!

Here are a couple of my favorite images of the beautiful couple and their wedding!










3 comments:

BLR Life said...

Great work as always. You inspire me and I'm so grateful for you.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, The last one is my Fav!

apeterson said...

I love this wedding - the pic of the boy running across is very funny