Monday, April 16, 2007

The extended ENGAGEMENT SESSION!

Hi! Happy Monday :) I got to spend a few hours with this lucky couple on Saturday night doing an 'extended engagement session.' It was so much fun! They just got engaged in February down in Flordia! I have to say that they were so much fun to work with and Matt was a GREAT sport! The session began at 4:30pm and we hung out until after 9pm :) Erika LOVES photos and she is so excited for their wedding in October!! I know she is super excited to see some of the images so here are a few.
The Extended Engagement sesson is AWESOME! and I can't wait to do more of these. So, if you are interested here's the breakdown of the goods!~ 4 hour sesson, as many outfits as you want! This also includes a custom engagement album! These special sessions are extreamly limited! and we'll even go out to dinner! I like to think of it as a 'date night' for the two of you, and I just tag along for part of it, capturing the intimacy of your relationship!





Matt even popped some images of his lovely lady!




Congratulations Erika and Matt on your engagement!! I had so much fun working with you!!

Oh!!! Erika is also an awesome singer/songwriter!! Be sure to check out her music site at erikamonet.com
She is sooooo good!!!

5 comments:

anna joy said...

what an adorable couple! what fantastic pictures!

Tiffany Aicklen said...

Great shoot Melissa! It looks like you had so much fun, I wish I could have gone :) Love the new lens.

Jasmine said...

Love the rich colors...and it helps that she's super CUTE!! Love 'em! :)

Jill Higgins said...

Those photos are sooo cute - I love the colors and the polka dot wall! It makes me want an extended engagement session! :)

BLR Life said...

Nice Work. I looove all of them.