Friday, April 6, 2007

Mary Jane Goshert 1917-2007

Mary Jane Goshert
January 1, 1917-April 6, 2007


I am catching a red-eye tonight back to Vegas to celebrate the life of dear Granny. A New Years baby and the most amazing, generous, and kind Grandma anyone could ever ask for. I met her 3 years ago when my husband brought me over to "granny's house" to introduce me. She took me right in the moment I met her. She is amazing, a wonderful friend, a mother, a sister, a wife, a rum and coke fancier, a friday night square dancer, a true gem, an inspiration, a grandmother, a giver, and so many more. She lived a long life and got to experience her kids, grandkids, great-grandkids grow and become all things possible this world has to offer. I love her dearly, she will be missed.

click for slideshow











We love you G.G.!

5 comments:

David Burke said...

Our sympathies to your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless!

Melissa Rich said...

Thanks David. That means the WORLD to us! Really! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute, Melissa. I loved Grandma Mary, too, and know just what you mean about her taking you right in. Keeping all of Grandma's loved ones close to our hearts...

BLR Life said...

I feel blessed to have been able to meet her. Thank you for sharing a little bit about her.I send my love to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Mary. She was "grandma" to a lot of us and the pictures are wonderful to behold. Beautiful work on her photos for such a beautiful life!

We all know that Mary taught a lot of life's lessons to everyone around her just by being herself.

Such UNCONDITIONAL love! She was such a humble and accepting person.

She always asked about everyone and genuinely wanted to know how they were doing.

Our hearts go out to you all.

Love,
Eric, Kristy, Marlowe, Canon, Elijah & Noah