Wednesday, April 11, 2007

OH BABY!!



CANON 85MM F1.2L II = THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE!!!!

Ohhh, I have been waiting for this lens!!! It's finally here!! ( I only ordered it Monday...but...I was excited!) Look at that super duper shallow depth of field!!, ah, I just LOVE IT!!!!
Ok, enough gloating (right) You know, if you have this lens...it's SO BEAUTIFUL. --you would think I was talking about a diamond or something (lol).

Have an awsome day!

So, I wanna know....what's your favorite lens???

5 comments:

David Burke said...

I don't see the pic. But congrats on a Fab piece of glass. I am stuck with my ole 1.4 Nikkor :-)

Jasmine said...

I have 'glass envy'!!! LUCKY! ;)

Tiffany Aicklen said...

Melissa! I got the 85 last week and I'm loving it! It's buttery and beautiful! I drool when I use it:)

Michael Norwood said...

you got it?! awesome! I use it more than any other lens. so great!

Melissa Rich said...

mmmmmm......buttery!! yep! Tif...you got that right!! :)